Friday, April 16, 2010

earthquake (february, 27)

When happened it, i was in my flat. I live in the fourth level, I wake up immediately and I went to room of my mother, since she is afraid of earthquake. When the earthquake finish, all things and books of the shelf were in the floor.
I were not nervous in this moment, since never have been fear of earthquake, I were relaxed, but all the people of my building got out very frightened, they were shout while down the stairs.
In my flat there was not major damage, only very disorder, all things were in the floor and some things broke, such as glass and plates, but nothing important, also some of my books broke his binding.
In general, the family doesn`t had things for regret, only the scare, since the telephones cut off.
Those are some experiences about the earthquake. They aren`t too incredible

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emilio
    I think even though you only got lots of things around the flat, it was incredible for every person. Ithink the movement was incredible and I was on a 3rd floor.

    ReplyDelete