Friday, May 14, 2010

Travel for Niebla


I went to Niebla in the summer past, on February. The place is in Los Rìos`s region, near of Valdivia. I didn`t know the Chile`s south. Niebla is a wonderful place. There is a lot of mist such as his name it say. The weather is wet and cold. I went in summer but rained a lot.
In Niebla is the “Fuerte”, which is very famous, is the most tourists attractive, in the “Fuerte” they make a recreation of the past with old clothes and guns, when the Spanish fought with the pirates. There are old cannons and texts explain the history of place.
There lives my friend Yerko. He is an archaeologist, he lives with his girlfriend, she also is archaeologist. I stayed for one week. The travel is very long. I delayed eleven hours to arrive to Valdivia and at twenty five minutes arrived to Niebla.
In that place went to beaches, the “Fuerte”, the viewing point, I walked a lot. Also went to Valdivia where there are some museums of modern art and historical and his famous river: Calle-Calle.
I liked the travel. Niebla is a place very wonderful. The thing that I liked most of that place is his landscapes, the nature is very exuberant, there are a lot vegetation.

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I don´t know Niebla. But, respect to write in your post, it have a historical tradition.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niebla is very beautiful, and I saw that recreation too. I had eleven years old when I went to there, and results me very interesting. I was little and I had a lot of imagination, so I imagined that I was in the past with the pirates and spanish, this was exciting.

    Regards, Emilio :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went when I was a child (9 years old) and I had a expierence like lucy ... i remember that!

    nice place :)

    ReplyDelete